Renault Kwid is the company’s entry-level hatchback car in India. It was first showcased in Auto Expo 2014. Kwid is known for designing SUVs, best ride quality and the highest feature in the segment. Its direct competition is from the country’s highest-selling compact hatchback car Alto, Maruti planing to launched all new ALTO. Kwid is also one of India’s second best-sellingentry-level hatchback car. Renault Kwid 2020 will be major update of Kwid designing.
Recently Renault Kwid has been updated on 4the feb. It is now looks more value for money than its earlier. Renault has been recently updated his KWID hatchback. The company has standardized some basic safety features by making the KWID safer than before, features such as driver-side airbags, anti-lock braking systems (ABS), (Electric Brake Distribution) EBD, over speed alert system and front seat belt reminder. The company has introduced this model in India by improving its safety standards. Delhi’s ex-showroom price of Renault Kwid Facelift is between INR 2.67 and INR 4.63 lakh rupees.
Recently Renault Kwid 2020 spied in India during testing. See below kwid 2020 spy images.
New Renault KWID 2020
Renault kwid comes with tow petrol options, 1st 0.8-litre petrol engine, which produce power 53 bhp @ 5678 rpm and max torque 72 Nm @ 4386 rpm another 1.0-liter petrol engine churn out power 67 bhp @ 5500 rpm 91 Nm @ 4250 rpm. But in 2020 Kwid to be come with BS-VI engine, company may continue same engine.
2020 Renault Kwid Interior
Renault KWID 2020 top variants RXT (O) and Climber have a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. But there was no Android Auto and Apple Carplay connectivity, but now the company has completed this shortfall. This is the only segment that has a touchscreen system supporting Android Auto and Apple Carplay. Compare to Maruti Alto 800 and Datsun Go.
Things We You Love Renault Kwid 2020
- There are many segments of first feature in Kwid. These include Touchscreen Infotainment Systems, Rear Armrest, and Digital Instrument Clusters.
- The ride quality of the car according to city use is good.
- With four years / one lakh km warranty with Kwid and free roadside assistance for four years.
- The 1.0 liter engine and the low weight of the Kwid 202 make it a fun-to-drive car. It is also present in the AMT option, which is another option for City Driving.
- Kwid is available in Creep Function, which makes driving easy on crowded places.
- The design of the Kwid 2020 facelift is driven by SUV cars which makes it the most different in segments.
Things to be Improve in Kwid Facelift 2020
- Due to kerb weight and thin tyre, Need to hold the steering wheel well on high speed.
- It has some roll-back on the car climbing places.
- AC vents switch, AMT dial, door handle quality to be improved.
- It could All New Renault Kwid 2020 with attractive designing.
You may also like :- Maruti Baleno 2019
The Renault India Company has not increased its price even after adding new features. The price of Renault Kwid starts at Rs 2.66 lakh to 4.63 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
|Renault Kwid Variants||Ex-Showroom Delhi Pricing (INR)|
|Standard – 0.8 L||2,66,700|
|RXE – 0.8 L||3,09,800|
|RXL – 0.8 L||3,35,900|
|RXT-O (MT) – 0.8 L||3,82,500|
|RXT-O (MT) – 1.0 L||4,04,500|
|RXT-O (AMT) – 1.0 L||4,34,500|
|Kwid Climber MT – 1.0 L||4,33,300|
|Kwid Climber AMT – 1.0 L||4,63,300|
Renault Kwid comes with 180 mm ground clearance, 5 person seating capacity and large boot space 300 mm. It has Fuel Tank Capacity 28 litres